Saturday, February 20, 2010

USA v Russia Part 2

To no surprise to myself, I am a popular fan to get your picture taken with. A lot of people from different countries came up to me today and asked if they could take my picture or have one taken with me. Who am I to say no! LOL

A nice picture with Jim Jordan and the CMP's.

Donnie Henry, Debbie's brother has a pair of game bibs as well.

Of course we had to adopt some Canadians and show them how to party.



A picture by our seats with the Ultimate USA fan! LOL







2 comments:

  1. Say Hi to Jim Jordan for me! Didn't realize you knew him or that he was going up there too. He was one of my coaches in high school and I see him every year at the alumni bonspiel. Small world!
    Glad to see you guys are having fun! Gramma was mad she didn't get to see you on TV the other day. She's been watching every match hoping to see you guys.
    Kevin's really getting into this whole curling thing. He wants to try it some time. :-)
    Love the blog but makes me a little depressed I can't be there too. But then again Mexico this week isn't bad either.

    ~Bayli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim left to head home but there are quite a few people up here to support Team USA. I'm glad Gramma finally got to see us on tv. We weren't planning on making it on today. It was freezing in the stands! Have fun in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete